Thursday, January 20, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!

Got a call from my supervisor this morning...SNOW DAY!!!

Reed and I slept until 8am (after his 4am feeding) and then just hung out all day. We watched Parenthood, Law and Order SVU, and Modern Family. We even made some brownies and washed some dirty diapers. Now dad is home and they're having some guy time.

For those of you who don't know, Reed is named after my mom whose maiden name was Reeds. On 2 occasions now I have been told that a character on The Young and the Restless named her son Reed after her mom's maiden name. I just want to set the record straight: This is just a coincidence. I have never watched that show and did not get the idea there. It was my own idea...a way for me to honor/remember my mom through my son.

Better go get dinner started.

1 comment: