Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Devan

Tomorrow is my sister-in-law Devan's birthday...

Devan-we've certainly come a long way in the past 7 years. I remember on my wedding day telling you that I was excited to see you as the aunt to my kids one day. Let me just say that you have not dissapointed in the least. From the moment you knew I was pregnant you were a wonderful aunt. You began spoiling Reed before he was born and even though you are adjusting to a lot of change in your life right now, you still manage to squeeze in time to come and visit every chance you get. Reed is lucky to have an aunt like you.

As I have watched you "grow up", I have been very impressed with the woman you have become. You are a tasty cook and baker, a good wife, a thoughtful daughter, a caring sister, an excited new teacher, a responsible woman, and, of course, a wonderful aunt. I am so glad that our relationship has blossomed and that you are not just my my sister-in-law, but also my friend.

So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope you have a great one.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mallory! I'm so glad to have you in my life, and thanks for the new addition this year! Can't wait to see you guys. I don't think you can top a nephew as a Christmas/Birthday present!

    ReplyDelete