Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reed's First Snow

We woke up this morning to a snow covered yard...Reed's first snow!!! I think he's probably a bit too young to dress him and take him outside for pictures though, so that will have to wait. Instead, we'll just sit inside, drink hot cocoa, and enjoy the snow from the living room window.

Reed is just over a week old now and seems to be getting the hang of his days and nights pretty well. Dad and I are pretty happy about that :) Let's just hope he keeps it up for when we have to go back to work. Dane goes back on Wednesday and my Aunt Jeanne (who has been staying with us) heads back to PA then as well. I'll be left alone all day with the little guy then...I hope I'll do alright. Prayers please!!!

Here's a couple pictures of the cute little guy over the past few days:



I know...he's super cute.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, he is the cutest nephew I have ever seen! I hope all is going well, and I can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete