Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Husband...

I'd like to take a moment with this entry to praise my wonderful husband. After two rather long days and nights filled with quite a bit of crying and screaming and not nearly enough sleeping (both Reed and myself) I have been feeling at my wits end.
When Dane called to check in on me this afternoon he was greeted with not only a screaming baby in the background but a crying wife on the other end of the phone. After listening to me sob for a bit and giving me some words of encouragement he told me that he was going to try to get out of work early and that when he gets home he is taking over with the baby and I am to leave. He told me to go anywhere I'd like and that he would take care of dinner and whatever else needs to be done around the house so that I can have a much needed break from the crying baby and my isolation.
I am extrememly blessed to be married to such a wonderful man...and I'm counting down the minutes until he gets home from work!

Thank you Dane. I love you to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment