Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Aunts

The day before yesterday Reed's Aunt Devan, Aunt Darci and Grandma Lori came to visit. They brought lots of Christmas gifts for him as well. I did not, however, do my motherly duty and take pictures of this event but I can include some other pics of Reed and his Aunts.

Reed with Aunt Darci at the hospital.

Reed with Aunt Devan at home.


These two ladies just LOVE their little nephew and can't get enough of him. And if Aunt Devan brings her delicious chocolate chip cookies with her each time she visists, she can come every day (I kid...you can come every day even without the cookies). 

And for those who are interested, Reed had a much better night last night and an even better day today. He even let mom get a much needed nap in. So, thanks for those of you who said any kind of prayers!

Looking forward to his first Christmas. I will remember to take pics of that event and post them early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment