Friday, February 18, 2011

Like Father, Like Son

In regards to who Reed looks like the most, Dane and I hear conflicting statements consistently. Some think he looks like Dane...others like me. I, for one, think he looks much more like Dane. Especially Dane as a baby. I have provided you with some pics below for comparison:

 
Such handsome boys.

So...what's been happening in Reed's life this past week? Aunt Devan and Grandma Lori came down to visit on Sunday. We went to Schlafly Brewery for lunch (yummy) where the waitress kept calling Reed a girl. When Aunt Devan finally corrected her she said, "Oops! It must be all that hair!" I'm not really sure how you could mistake him for a girl, hair or no hair.
He finished his antibiotics on Monday. He was taking them for an infection he had that caused a super stuffy nose and extremely gunky eye. His eye is 100% better and his nose sounds about 80% better. Good stuff. His cousin Dakota came over for dinner on Monday night. I don't have my camera with me now so I can't upload the picture I took of the two of them now. That will have to wait until my next post. Needless to say, Dakota did a great job with him and helping me and Dane out while we got dinner ready. She's such a good cousin.
Reed has continued to sleep 7-7.5 hours at night. It's awesome! He seems to be pretty happy in the morning while mom's getting ready too. We got him a new bouncer and he LOVES the animals on it (see pic above). He swings his arms around and love to hit them and watch them move.
Tonight he is going to spend a couple hours with Papa and Pat while mom and dad dine at Jim Edmunds 15 steakhouse downtown (thanks Dad!). We're looking forward to next Sunday, the 27th, when Reed will get dedicated at church. Hope that will be a very special day.

Hope you all have a good long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment