Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Closer to 30

Today was my 26th birthday. I am now officially closer to 30 than 20. I had a wonderful day. With the crazy weather all of us had snow days so I got to spend an unexpected day at home with my boys.  I got a Kindle from Dane and was able to spend some time playing with that. It's super cool. Good job Dane!
Reed was awesome today. Not fussy at all. He must have given me a break because it's my birthday :)
As I look back at another year I can honestly say that the Lord just continues to bless me. I have a wonderful family, a great husband, a sweet son, a challenging and rewarding job, and friends who care about me. Whatever this year brings I know that the Lord will continue to provide and take care of me.
Here are some pics of the past few days at the Sample house:

Reed and Mommy taking a mid morning nap (excuse my messy look...no shower yet).

Tummy Time!

Reed and Dad on the computer.


Reed in his Bumbo chair working on sitting up...not quite there yet.

What a great birthday! Here's to another exciting year...


No comments:

Post a Comment