Tuesday, June 12, 2012

18 months

So, Reed is a little over 18 months now. We had his 18 month check up and he is 25 pounds and 33.5 inches tall. The doctor says he is over average for his height and in the mid-range for his weight. Still long and lean like his daddy. Reed also had quite the shiner on his forehead to show off to the doctor. I was really hoping he wouldn't contact social services after seeing it! Apparently Reed did a face plant on the sidewalk at the babysitter's that morning. At least he wasn't sporting it the weekend before when we had the wonderful Amy Woodrum take Reed's 18 month pictures.
I realize most people don't take 18 month pictures, but since Reed's birthday is in the winter it's nothing short of torture for him to have to stand outside for an hour in the freezing cold (however, don't think this will stop me from taking 2 year old pics...it will just toughen him up right? good for his character.) so I thought that if the weather was warmer he'd be happier and we could get some more/better shots. I think my plan worked. And Amy is amazing (did I mention that already?). We took the pics at a farm. It was beautiful. I haven't gotten the CD yet with all of the awesome shots, but she did post some teasers on facebook that I can share here.







I should enter him in a cutest baby contest. He would win. Hands. Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment