Monday, November 14, 2011

Nuthin' Much

There isn't really much to report on since my last entry...

Reed's top 2 teeth are coming in. One is in about half way and the other is just breaking the skin. What a cutie.

Reed has yet another ear infection. Awesome.

He continues to work on walking. He is so proficient at crawling, however, that walking is of little interest to him at the moment. I'm not going to rush it. It will happen soon enough and then I will never get to sit down again.

Plans are rolling for Reed's first birthday extravaganza! So exciting. But not really an extravaganza. More like a small get together with family.

Here are some pics:
 Why do I let Dad do these things to me?

 I can chill in here, right?

Really. I could be happy here.

So much excitement around the corner. Thanksgiving, first birthdays, Christmas...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. He is SO CUTE. I think C has the start of his first ear infection :( Can't wait to meet your little man in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete