Sunday, March 6, 2011

Uh oh...

I took Reed to the doctor yesterday because his stuffy nose & cough really haven't gotten any better since he finished his antibiotics a couple of weeks ago. The diagnoses is that his lungs are clear BUT he has an ear infection. This explains his recent, more frequent fussiness as well as his disrupted sleep patterns the past week. So, he's back on the sauce (antibiotics + Tylenol for the pain). Hoping it works. Mom also has an ear infection/cold so I'm feeling his pain. We're gonna give him a little break from daycare in the hopes that this will give his little body some time to get rid of the infection away from all the germs daycare has. He's gonna come to work with me Monday morning & then Pat is going to pick him up after she is finished teaching around 11. We'll play it by ear for Tuesday.

Prayers for Reed are much appreciated (& I guess for me too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment