Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break

This week Reed & I have been on spring break. So far its been great. Dane took Monday off & he's off on Friday too. I still have hopes of painting the kitchen, but this may not turn out to be reality. I had a whole list of things I wanted to get done around the house over break, but I have managed not to complete even 1 of the items. It's hard to find the time when you're home alone with an infant all day! Maybe I'll get some stuff accomplished while Dane's home with me tomorrow.
Reed has had a lot of fun with mom this week. He's laughed a lot and spent some time on his activity mat exploring the toys and mirrors and such on it. He's rolling over like a freakin pro now, from both his stomach and his back. As soon as we put him on his back he's rolling over. Makes changing diapers an adventure!
Here's what Reed's been up to lately:

Getting ready for a run w Dad. Look at that lip!

Ready to run (sorry, thought I had saved it rotated the right way...oops).

Such a handsome guy.

Reed has also gone the whole week sleeping through the night in his crib! What a big boy. He goes to the doctor for his 4 month check up on Tuesday next week. Wonder how big he is now?

2 comments:

  1. Love him! Miss you guys! Such a cutie. I don't think I would get anything done if I were home with him all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... look at that lip!!! So CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete